As an attorney since 1991 representing clients in a wide range of family law matters, Ms. Wase has established a reputation for combining zealous advocacy in the courtroom with compassion for her clients. Ms. Wase’s extensive familiarity with Maryland family law has led to her repeated success in navigating the difficulties inherent in resolving custody, visitation, and divorce-related legal matters. Understanding the unique circumstances surrounding each individual case is essential to reaching a fair and desirable outcome. Ms. Wase stays in close contact with her clients throughout their cases in order to foster the kind of open communication that gets positive results and keeps clients informed. Ms. Wase understands the concerns faced by her clients and is committed to providing caring, compassionate and personalized service.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland, 1991 Juris Doctor
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, 1986, BS from the College of Business Management.
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, 1986, BA from the College of Behavior and Social Sciences
Bar Admissions and Memberships:
- Maryland Bar, admitted to practice December 19, 1991
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland, admitted a practice December 9, 1992.
- Baltimore County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore Carroll Women’s Bar Association of Maryland
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Separation Agreements
- Antenuptial Agreements